Bridal Shower Brunch - Menu, Decorations, Games, EVERYTHING you need to know!

Hello!!!

I know it has been a loooong time since I last posted, but my life has been so crazy since I started my new job; which happened right after my sister's bridal shower was complete! This is going to be a long post because there is soooo much stuff.

First thing I am going to talk about is the decor/decorations. I am extremely lucky, because my step mom is an artist and is able to recreate anything that I show her. So I went on good old Pinterest to find some ideas on signs that she could make for me. Below are the signs and posters she made for me.

Decorations:




For the decorations like the tissue paper flowers in the picture above, I went to Dollar Tree and got a ton of stuff for super cheap there. Below is a list of items I got from Dollar Tree:

Table covers
Tissue paper flower garland
Giant hanging tissue flowers
Glass cups
Glass plates
Veggie Tray 
Glass bowls
Tongs
Brown paper bags

I'm sure there's a lot more that I got, I just can't think of it now. Anyway, always start at Dollar Tree you will save so much money!

For the plates and eating utensils, we ordered stuff online from Party City and Party Source. I went with a gold and pink theme. Pictures of everything will be below with the food!


Food:
Now if you are a maid of honor, you know that a bride can be very picky or particular about a lot of things. Well for my sister she is very picky about food, so I finalized the menu with her and added a couple items myself. Below is a list of all the food items and there will be pictures to follow!

Menu:
Hashbrown Casserole
Croissant Egg and Cheese Sliders
Pasta Salad
Ham and Cheese Sliders on Mini Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
Vegetable Platter
Cherry Turnovers
Yogurt Parfait Bar with Fruit and Granola
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Funfetti Cupcakes
Mimosa Bar 

Hashbrown Casserole and Veggie Tray

Buffet Spread



Mimosa Bar



 Yogurt Parfait Bar



Party Favors:

When it came to party favors, I kind of went all out. I made three different things that each person got to pick up and put in their own take home bag.

Party Favor Items:

To-Go Cupcakes with Spoon


Homemade White Chocolate & Sixlet Pretzels



Passion Tea Lemonade kits




Here is what the party favor station looked like!




Games:
When it came to games I found a lot of my ideas on Pinterest. I had several paper and pencil games which were fun because it involved everyone getting to know the bride a little more! Here are the following games I had:

Guess How Many Sixlets
Pearl Bobby Pin Name Game (Said grooms name, take the pin, whoever had the most wins!)

Toilet Paper Wedding Dress Game

Paper Games:
Purse Scavenger Hunt Game
How Well Do You Know The Bride
Wedding Word Scramble



Game Prizes:
I have a blog post completely dedicated to this :) Go check it out!



Location:
I also got really lucky with where we had the bridal shower. My sister works for an apartment/leasing company. So I was able to use one of their model apartments to host the shower, which was for free. All I had to do was put everything back and clean it!


Invitations:
Again I found a template for free on Pinterest for the invitations. I printed them off in color at my dad's work and then got pink envelopes to match the invites I used. There are tons of cute templates out there that are free! You can even use an evite website to save even more money! I ended having to use it also because we changed the day of the shower.



That is everything I can think of for now, but if anything pops up that I can remember, I'll make sure to add it in!

Hopefully this all helps out, if you are planning a shower soon!

-Em










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Costume

Easy & Cheap Bridal Shower Prizes

How to Paint Laminate Countertops