Bridal Shower Party Favor - Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Kits





Hello :) 

So the countdown is on for my sister's bridal shower, t-minus 5 days!!!
I have been busy getting everything ready to go, so when the actual day of the shower comes I won't be so stressed out.

Anyway I wanted to show you one of the party favors everyone will be getting at the shower. I came up with this idea all on my own and I can't believe how perfect it turned out!

I don't know about you, but I am in love with Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade. When I found out I could make it on my own for soooo much cheaper I was even more excited.

One day when I was shopping at Target and I noticed they had the individual Tazo Passion Tea bags. So I decided to get them and see what I could do with them.

Below is a list of the materials you will need for this project and where to get them at.


Materials You'll Need:
  • Tazo Passion Tea Bags (Target always has them on sale for $3.00)
  • Crystal Light Lemonade Packets ($2.00 at Kroger)
  • Cute Straws (Got mine at Target for $.50 the day after Easter)
  • Pretzel Rod Bags (Party City for $2.00)
  • Instructions on how to make the tea (I will try and insert the little tags I made for them here.)





 In order to assemble these this is the assembly line I made up on my own because it seemed to be the easiest:


  1. Unwrap tea bags.
  2. Put tea bag and Crystal Light packet in at the same time, with the Crystal Light packet ontop of the tea bag.
  3. Put 6 straws in behind the tea bag and Crystal Light Packet.
  4. Put the little slip of instructions on the back side.
  5. Do all the bags like this, then twist tie all of them shut with the twists provided from the Pretzel Rod Bags.




And you will end up with the cutest party favors ever!!! I can't believe how cheap and easy it was to make these and I LOVE how they turned out.

I hope you all enjoy and I will continue to document everything I do for my sister's Bridal Shower.

Until next time,

<3 Em


Comments

  1. Wow! This is fantastic! Who doesn’t like Starbucks? It is actually a very nice idea for a party. My sister is also getting married and I have booked an event venue Atlanta for her bridal shower party. It was wonderful coming across this post. Congratulations to the bride-to-be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Costume

Easy & Cheap Bridal Shower Prizes

How to Paint Laminate Countertops