DIY Pearl Bobby Pins



Hey guys! Sorry it's taken sooooo long to do another blog post, school has been taking up a lot of my time lately. Anyway I went alum from my sorority about two semesters ago and I decided to make a little gift for all the girls to remember me. I was searching all over for an easy way to make a hair pin and this idea came to me when I went shopping for the materials. These were seriously so cheap and didn't take very long to make! 

Materials:

Pearl Beads
$3.99 at WalMart


Bobby Pins
$2.00 at Walmart

You will also need a hot glue gun!


Directions:

First you want to go ahead and have your hot glue gun ready to go. 

I started out gluing each bead individually on the bobby pin and I realized it was going to take FOREVER so I decided I would glue the beads together first.


  So I hot glued 5 beads together, because that is how many would fit on each bobby pin.


Once you have glued all the beads together it's time to hot glue them to a bobby pin.


I put hot glue on each bobby pin and then stuck the already glued together beads on it. I squeezed the beads and the bobby pin together until the hot glue was done cooling off. When it is your pearl bobby pin is complete!


All you have to do is repeat the above steps if you are going to be making more than one! I made 95 of these bad boys so it took me a while to finish all of them, but I was very satisfied with how they all turned out.




I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial and I promise I will start posting more!

<3 Em





Comments

  1. I love this idea!

    http://www.thelipstickchannel.com

    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Titanium Quartz Meaning - TechnoGeek
    There titanium astroneer are stiletto titanium hammer many ways to say Titanium (SZP) in the world. See the definition, ford fusion hybrid titanium pronunciation, pictures, and titanium white dominus price usage of can titanium rings be resized this ancient gem in the

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Costume

Easy & Cheap Bridal Shower Prizes

How to Paint Laminate Countertops