Cheap, Easy, and Delicious Bean Dip Recipe!

So this weekend I had a few friends over to my place and I decided to make something really quick, so I went to the store and spent less than $5 on this super easy Bean Dip. I hope you all enjoy it :)




Bean Dip Recipe
Ingredients:
A 16 oz can of Fat Free Refried Beans
2 cups of Salsa
1 cup of Sour Cream
Bag of Tortilla Chips

Directions:
Put all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix it, until all the ingredients are incorporated together. Enjoy with a bag of Tortilla Chips. Extremely easy, yet so good!



Below are the ingredients I used and the prices for them to show you how cheap this dip really is.

Can of Fat Free Refried Beans - 89 cents

 Jar of Salsa - $2

 Sour Cream - 99 cents

Bag of Tortilla Chips - 99 cents

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Costume

Easy & Cheap Bridal Shower Prizes

How to Paint Laminate Countertops