Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Target and Gap Clearance Store Haul



Hello!!! So it's been a crazy year since I moved back home to Louisville. Long story short, I started teaching middle school (used to be elementary), moved into my dad's basement, bought a house, renovated my house, moved in, and finally finished the school year. Only to interview and get a job to go back to elementary. A LOT has been going on and it's finally summer break, I now have some down time to do some shopping, cooking/baking, DIY projects, and even more work on my house! 

Anyway I have been stocking up on a lot of clothes from Target's clearance section and I also made a trip up to Northern Kentucky and had to make a stop at the Gap Clearance store. Hope you enjoy everything and go out and get these deals for yourself!




Target:

Dresses

Gray Cold Shoulder Dress
$7.48




 Navy Floral Dress
$8.98



Striped T-Shirt Dress
$8.98




Navy Off the Shoulder Dress
$17.48



Pink Off the Shoulder Dress
$17.48


Black Floral off the Shoulder Dress
$8.98



Teal Lace Dress
$11.98




Tops

Bee Button Up
$9.00



Green Floral Cold Shoulder
$7.48



Rompers

Black Floral Cold Shoulder Romper
$7.48



Pale Pink Floral Romper
$7.48




Gap Clearance Store:

Tops


Black Floral Top
$6.99



Black Lace Top
$5.00




Cream Cardigan
$6.99 



Navy Cardigan
$5.00 



Dresses

Navy Floral Dress
$5.00



Black Floral Accent Dress
$5.00




Scarves

Navy Pineapple Scarf
$6.99




Tropical Scarf
$6.99





Until next time 
<3 Em









No comments:

Post a Comment