Sunday, February 28, 2016

Target Cleaning Supplies Sale!



I don't know about you, but I'm obsessed with Target. Ever since they opened one right down the road from me I go there on a weekly basis. Especially now that I have a Target Red card and the Cartwheel app. 

Another crazy thing is, Target almost always has sales on things that I really need or am running low on. This weekend I realized I need more household cleaning products like laundry detergent, windex, etc. 

Well every Sunday morning when I wake up I look at Target's weekly ad to see what sales are going on and wouldn't you know they were having a household item sale! The deal was if you spent over $50 worth of certain cleaning supplies you would get $15 off. Another amazing thing is that Cartwheel often has coupons for the same things that are on sale and so do the manufacturers. I go to coupons.com and use their website to print out coupons for things I need. 

So today I went and stocked up on a bunch of stuff and got an amazing deal on everything! I doubled up on coupons and of course received 5% off my entire order. I also got other little things I needed which I listed below the cleaning supplies. I hope you're able to go out before the sale ends Saturday!!

Cleaning Supplies:

















Total after tax and before coupons:

$61.87

After coupons and my red card discount it brought it down to about $39!


Miscellaneous:









Total with tax before coupons:
$21.26

Total after coupons and red card discount:
$15.21

Next post will be another Target haul. Clearly I have a problem! Until next time 😘









No comments:

Post a Comment